CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Scootie-Bug





It's official...Addison is crawling! :o) She's been rocking on all fours for a couple of weeks now but Tuesday night was her first attempt at moving. She successfully moved her hands and knees and took 3 crawls. Mama got very excited and squealed which stopped Addison but she still continues to try. Daddy and Mama encourage her every night while we're playing and she usually gets a little frustrated but eventually crawls. I am VERY happy/proud of her new accomplishment but I am also in no rush - Let the baby proofing of the house begin! ;o) I actually ordered a child proofing kit for our house a few weeks ago so we're ready to make sure everything is safe for tootie-bug.

In other semi news, we're scheduled to see Ms. Kaylynn Clark in March for Addison's 8month/Easter/family pictures. I am very excited about this shoot because it will be in the spring, which is my favorite season. Tootie-bug will also be wearing an adorable tutu thanks to Layni Reynerson, along with her Easter dress. :o)In the midst of all this excitement I honestly can't believe Addison is on her way to turning 8 months old. Where does time go???

0 comments: