CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

11 months old and walking!



Addison will be 11 months old in 4 days and I can't believe just how quickly this year has gone by. Even though she is a month and 4 days shy from actually being a year old, it feels like I should still be huge and pregnant! This time last year my wonderful friends and family were throwing me the most beautiful baby shower anyone could ever dream of. Now, we are running behind tootie-bug, trying to make sure she doesn't fall down or eat dirt. :o) She has been walking without any help for the past week and we're so proud of her! She is growing and learning so quickly...

Being a mother is the most challenging yet rewarding job. I know I am just one of the mothers out there who say this. The days filled with watching our favorite TV shows, sleeping soundlessly through the nights, and going anywhere we wanted anytime of the day, quickly turned into never sitting down for more than 10 minutes at a time, never knowing if we'll get to sleep through the night, and making sure we have a babysitter if we need a haircut. We may do a lot less these days but we definitely love more. I've learned that there is nothing a little butt paste, hand santizer, sippy cup, and kisses can't fix. :o)

0 comments: