So Addison has recently discovered her hands and she likes licking, sucking, or putting them in her mouth! It's too precious hearing those "smacking" sounds as she vigorously tries finding her little fingers! :o)
In other news, Addison has officially slept through the night! Justin fed tootie-bug around 8:30 last night and she immediately fell asleep not waking up until 4:45 this morning! Yay! No early morning feedings or waking up twice during the night for mommy & daddy.
As much as "they" say not to, Addison sleeps on her tummy (for the most part) and does not sleep well when we try placing her on her back. Addison flips over though and there have been a few mornings where we have found her laying on her back. It's so funny how much she scoots around in her crib and the positions we find her in. Addison is also holding her little head up so well! She holds it up without bobbing very well and has been playing on her play mat in a "push up position" while holding her little head up! It's so crazy how fast she is growing and all the new things she is learning.
Here are a few pictures of Addison holding her head up and trying to roll over!
I know, I know, I'm a cutie!




2 comments:
I love my tootie bug!!!!!
That 2nd pic is my favorite! Its precious! It blows my mind how fast she is growing and how strong she is! I can't wait to love on those cheeks later!
I recognize those jammies! : ) So glad we got to see y'all this weekend; we need to get together at someone's house soon!
Post a Comment